Learn how to make this sparkling
beaded photo pendant. This pendant is 2 sided and has dual functions. One side is
beaded with sparkling beads and the other side allows you to display picture of
your loved ones! So you can choose to have the picture facing front or the
beaded side facing front. If you would like to be more subtle for not showing
off the picture of your loved ones, just turn the side with picture facing your
body and have the beaded side showing others. But you can admire the photos
anytime you like. Of course, the whole idea of the photo pendant is to share
with others the picture of your loved ones. Basically, you can wear it to show
the world or just keep close to your heart!
You can also use it as a pendant
without the picture. This tutorial shows step by step guides on making the pendant.
There are 35 key steps in 16 pages that will be delivered to you in PDF format.
It is easy to follow even for a beginner.
For picture, we recommend you laminate
the photo and cut it into round shape which can be easily done by you or
stationery shop. The process of picture preparation and lamination is not
- 18 gauge (1mm dia) of copper wires.
- 26 gauge (0.4mm dia ) copper wires
- 21 Pink faceted round beads (0.3cm dia)
- 13 green faceted glass beads (0.5cm in width)
- 1 piece of yellow flat bead
- 21 green faceted glass beads (0.5cm in width)
- 24 swarovski white crystals (0.3cm in dia)
- Some seed beads
- Flat nose pliers (Optional)
- Round nose pliers
- Wire Cutter
- Wire straightening pliers (Optional)
- Mandrel. Alternatively you can use any round shape item
- with the right diameter.
- Nylon pliers or tissue paper to straighten wires (Optional)
File format: PDF
Number of steps: 35
Page count: 16
File size: 886 KB
You will be able to download the tutorial after we receive your payment. It usually takes a few minutes for instant download. On rare occasion where payment is made outside the diylessons system, we will email the tutorial to you with within 24 hours.
If you want to purchase the ready-made product, please send a message to me.