I have put together 8 of my T-Light patterns for Holiday fun. There are winter, Valentines, Easter, Halloween and of course Christmas.
Some of the patterns are done in Brick stitch some in Peyote and one in Loom, with this E-Book, you can choose which ever way you want.
I have included a word chart with each pattern but you do not have to print the entire E-book, you can print just the pattern you wish to do.
All patterns Fit a standard tea light with between 14-20 columns high by 74 rows long, you can adjust the size to fit what ever tea-light you choose.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Bead Names or suggestions
- Bead Colors
- Bead Counts
- Picture of finished and tested piece
- Bead Word Chart is also available
- Approximate Finished size:
- (14-20 columns) wide by 0.5.04 (74 rows)long
- Supplies Used:
- Miyuki size 11 Delicas, fireline 6 pound test clear
- Even count Peyote/Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 45 if you print the whole book
- Skill Level:
- Beginner Must have a good knowledge of peyote and brick stitch, Advanced Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced