In this tutorial, you will be learning how to make the teardrop shape wire frame & the twisted wire filigrees. You can apply these techniques to any shape & size of bead or cabochon.
You can apply the technique to any bead/stone shape of your choice. Keep it plain & simple or embellish it with beads to make it more elegant. Make it into a pendant & wear it as a matching set.
Level: Intermediate to Advance
- 18g wire - to make teardrop shape frame
- 22g wire - to make the filigree links
- 26g wire - to wrap and coil the filigree links
- 28g wire - to attach the teardrop shape bead
- 2 pcs of teardrop shape bead, 13mm x 17mm
- 1 pair of ear hooks (store bought/handmade)
- Wire cutter
- Chain nose pliers/flat nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Jump ring maker (mandrel)
- Ruler & Marker
- Nylon jaw pliers (optional)
- Metal block & Hammer (optional)
File format: PDF
Number of steps: 31
Page count: 22
File size: 1.74 MB
You will be able to download the tutorial after we receive your payment. It usually takes a few minutes for instant download. On rare occasion where payment is made outside the diylessons system, we will email the tutorial to you with within 24 hours.
If you want to purchase the ready-made product, please send a message to me.