Level: Beginner to Intermediate
In this lesson, you will learn to create this pair of earrings by learning to construct the frame, wrapping/coiling the loops, attaching the beads and making a pair of ear wires.
The techniques you will learn creating this piece can also be used to create pendants. You can create variations by adding beads and embellishing the looped wires to make it more sparkly! You can make it more colorful by using color coated wires. Surely, this earring will make your day sparkly and sunny!
- 18g wire (work from spool) – construction of frame
- 20g wire (work from spool) – making loops & ear wires
- 26gwire (120cm long) – for wrapping/coiling
- 2 pcs of 15cm coin shape or round flat/puffy beads (drilled from top to bottom)
- 2 pcs of ear wires (you may use ready-made ear findings or make a pair yourself, as shown in this tutorial)
Measurements indicated here are for the type of bead I’ve used. If you use a smaller/larger bead, please adjust the measurements accordingly.
Please read thoroughly the whole tutorial before you start cutting the wires.
- Chain nose pliers/flat nose pliers
- Wire cutter
- Nylon jaw pliers
- Steel block (optional)
- Mandrel with 15cm in diameter (I’ve used a marker pen)
File format: PDF
Page count: 13
File size: 1.50 MB
You will be able to download the tutorial after we receive your payment. It usually takes a few minutes for instant download. On rare occasion where payment is made outside the diylessons system, we will email the tutorial to you with within 24 hours.
If you want to purchase the ready-made product, please send a message to me.